Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Six Word Memoir

This week was characterized by persistent efforts targeted at a number of different fronts.  I’ve been working on an additional project to market my freelance paralegal business and also to solicit more referrals from colleagues, and former co-workers and employers.  I’ve been seeking out more local arenas for meeting attorneys and fellow paralegals with whom I can begin to build relationships.  I’ve embarked on a crash-course education program to learn more about expanding my freelance paralegal business into the virtual world, which has led to making connections with virtual paralegals and virtual assistants from whom I hope to learn, and with whom I hope to exchange ideas.

I’ve also been working on developing a little prototype for the second business I want to develop relating to wine and food pairing.  So I’ve been doing a lot of reading about wine, writing event plans, and brainstorming with friends about my first trial wine event coming up soon.  (Read more about those efforts on my sister blog, Sonoma Sip.)

So here is the next in my series of Six Word Memoirs – a memoir to encapsulate my week:
 
Pushing multiple projects forward at once.

Got your own Six Word Memoir?  Feel free to share it in the Comments!

No comments: