Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Six Word Memoir

While an interesting litigation project for a client took precedent this week, the remainder of my time was completely absorbed by a computer upgrade.  I had been intending to upgrade my computer for quite some time, as my PC was old.  However, frightening “blue screen of death” error messages – which given the age of the computer, I saw no point in trying to trouble-shoot - hastened matters.  So I took the plunge, made the purchase, and spent this week loading software, working through a few installation glitches, and getting my work space reconfigured for my new laptop. 
 
I’m a fairly proficient user of computer technology, but in the law firm, there was always an IT department to perform these kinds of set-up tasks for me.  Doing it all myself posed an interesting challenge, particularly while working to assure that no technological hang-ups prevented me from meeting my client’s deadlines.
 
So here is the next in my series of Six Word Memoirs – a memoir to encapsulate my week:
 
Add “computer geek” to job description!

Got your own Six Word Memoir?  Feel free to share it in the Comments!

No comments: