Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Six Word Memoir

I’ve had an unsettling week.  Unsettling in a good way, that is.  It all started a little while back when I scored a copy of Dave Navaro’s ebook, 7 Steps To Playing A Much Bigger Game.  Which is not hard to do, since he’s giving it away on his website, how cool is that.  Although I think I got it from somewhere else. 

In any event, reading and working through it has been challenged my thinking quite a bit, as I’m struggling to build my little great big freelance and virtual paralegal business in a difficult economy.  It’s challenged me to ask myself if I’m really "all in" on this project, and if I really am, then what else am I prepared to do to succeed.  Beyond that, how much further can I take my ideas; what additional services or products can I provide that might benefit my clients even more, while yielding greater income for me?  What am I willing to invest, of my time and effort and resources, in order to insure my success?

As a result I’m in the midst of adding to my marketing arsenal, and planning new approaches for reaching new clients.  I’m far from finished working these ideas out, but in the interim, here is the next in my series of Six Word Memoirs – a memoir to encapsulate my week:
 
Be all in; go all out!

Got your own Six Word Memoir?  Feel free to share it in the Comments!

2 comments:

The Goodwill Fangirl said...

I felt like I could not wake up last week, no matter how busy I was, so I think my six word memoir is:

I needed coffee via IV drip.

(IV's a word, right? :)

Daphne said...

Of course IV is a word :) And I'm needing that IV drip this morning myself! Thanks for the comment Lynne!