Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Six Word Memoir

(One of the many lovely things about Saturday and Sunday is that they both begin with the letter S.  Which means I can post a Six Word Memoir on either day.)

This week was characterized by a lot of thought given to fine-tuning a strategy for my business, and a resulting prioritization of the activities I spent time on.  I made a huge effort to spend the bulk of my time on activities I hope will make the most marketing sense, and tried to minimize activities which, however interesting, weren’t geared toward garnering me clients in the short term.  I think this was a beneficial focus for the week, and I was much more productive.
 
So here is the next in my series of Six Word Memoirs – a memoir to encapsulate my week:
 
Every activity targets visibility to clients.

Got your own Six Word Memoir?  Feel free to share it in the Comments!

No comments: