Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Six Word Memoir

You know what I haven't done in a really really long time? No, taking a vacation to Italy is not what I had in mind, although that's true too!

It's writing a Six Word Memoir. In fact, I haven't done one in so long, that more recent readers probably don't even know that it's one of my things.

See this for the origins of this folderol eccentric exercise.

I've found myself too busy this week! Too busy to blog. Too busy to tweet (much). Too busy to read what's in my beloved RSS feed (much). Almost too busy to answer emails. Definitely too busy to attend my usual Wednesday evening wine tasting event - now that's drastic!

It's true. I have a lot of plates spinning as I'm working hard to market and build a stronger business for 2011 plus take care of existing clients plus take care of administrative stuff (can anyone spell Tax Time?).

I'm writing a lot. (A lot.) I'm writing upcoming Newsletter articles (next issue comes out next week - sign up at the right!). I'm writing a white paper. I'm re-purposing previous articles for my website. I'm completely revamping and redesigning my website! (Stay tuned! Stay tuned for a change for this blog too!) Not to mention the client/potential client thing, clients being the point of the whole kit 'n kaboodle after all.

My head is spinning.

So here is the next in my occasional series of Six Word Memoirs - a memoir to encapsulate my week:

No rest for the good, either!

"I can't slow down, I can't hold back, although you know I wish I could . . ." (Cage the Elephant - gotta love that song!)

What about you? Got your own Six Word Memoir? Feel free to leave it in the comments!

No comments: